There’s no one way to build a house.
Every detail, from the floorplan to the materials used, can be altered to fit your specific needs.
The project will undoubtedly take time but exactly how long it takes is subject to a few variables:
- The plan you set out before beginning your project.
- How much time you spend on the project each day.
- How much effort you put into the project when you do show up.
- If you ask for help with your project and who is willing to do so.
- The amount of money you’re willing to invest into the project.
- The climate during the building of the project and;
- The deadline you set in the planning stages of the project.
Over the course of the next week, we’ll discuss each of these topics in a little more detail; going over considerations for your business strategy in the context of building a house.
By the end of the week, you’ll have taken the necessary steps to further your project in addition to making permanent changes in the way you approach your work.
Of course, for those of you already crushing it, feel free to spectate as I’ll not only be writing these pieces but I’ll be increasing my workflow by putting each post into action as I go.
For those of you who’d like to follow the success or failure of this little project, here are links to my social media pages:
See you on the other side!